Harm Reduction International are pleased to announce that, due to continued re-investment from the previous successful events, the delegate fees for Harm Reduction 2013 - the 23rd International Conference on Harm Reduction - have been reduced by between 18% and 26% from the levels for 2011.
Included in the Registration Fee are:
- Attendance at all sessions during the 4 days of the conference
- A conference bag containing the relevant documents and materials upon arrival at the event
- Access to the exhibition and networking area throughout the event
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th June
- An invitation to the conference welcome reception (drinks and snacks) to be held at the venue, on the evening of Sunday 9th June
Please note that the delegate fee does not include any lunch or travel and accommodation costs. More information regarding travel and accommodation details can be found on our conference 'travel and hotel' website pages. Lunch is optional and is provided at the venue for the three main days of the conference for an additional cost of £40 which may be paid upon registration. Many people prefer to take their lunch outside of the conference venue, but in previous years have also paid for onsite catering as part of their conference fee. For the 2013 conference it was decided to allow delegates the choice.
The list below shows all the categories of delegate fees in GB Pounds (£). An explanation of which fee applies is given below the list. Please ensure that you pay the correct fee.
Category - Rate (£)
Full early-bird (up until 1700 GMT, 11th February 2013) 499
Full (up until 1700 GMT, 2nd June 2013) 599
Reduced early-bird (up until 1700 GMT, 11th February 2013) 399
Reduced (up until 1700 GMT, 2nd June 2013) 449
Late/On-site (after 1700 GMT, 2nd June 2013) 800
For a clearer view of the above delegate fees please click here
By way of further explanation of the fee structure:
Full Rate applies to:
- Delegates working and/or resident in ‘High Income’ countries, as defined by the World
- Bank in its annual ‘Country Classification’, published on 1st July each year. Please click here to check the list.
- Delegates employed by UN Agencies and other international organisations.
Reduced Rate applies to:
- Delegates working and/or living in ‘Low Income’ and ‘Middle Income’ counties that do not appear on the World Bank ‘High Income’ list. Please click here to check the list.
- Full-time and unwaged students (proof of status will be required).
- Unwaged delegates, including those working in a voluntary capacity for drug user and service provider organisations (proof of status will be required).
Late/On-site Rate applies to:
- Delegates who register after 1700 GMT, on Sunday 2nd June 2012.
Further discounts are available for group bookings (10 delegates and more) and HRI members. Please contact conference team at email@example.com for more information.
To qualify for the early-bird rates delegates must be registered and their registration fee paid in full by 1700 GMT, on Monday 11th February 2013. There can be no exceptions to this deadline.
Click here to view the terms and conditions for conference delegates.