Harm Reduction International is pleased to announce the launch of the Global State of Harm Reduction interactive e-tool! Packed with new features, this interactive map is a user-friendly online resource containing the latest information on harm reduction policy and programming around the world.
The GSHR e-tool draws on the latest research to present an at-a-glance guide to the current state of harm reduction worldwide, making data from HRI's Global State series easier to access than ever before.
- Which countries have operational harm reduction programmes?
- Which governments include harm reduction in their national policies?
- How many countries have drug consumption rooms?
- What do multilateral agencies say about harm reduction?
- Which NGOs are working in harm reduction in a particular region?
The e-tool provides the answers to these questions and more through accessible tables and maps, and links to further information, where available. The e-tool comes with a wide range of tools which enable users to create and customize interactive maps using a range of visualizations including maps, bar charts, line graphs and scatter plots, animate changes over time, customise colours and value ranges and export the maps for use in other applications or publications. Please check out the features here.
The e-tool will be regularly updated in time for major harm reduction and drug policy events and expanded upon as new research is carried out. Please click here to give it a try!