Our latest medical services update for all conference participants:
- All conference delegates should arrange their own health and travel insurance in advance of their trip to Lithuania and should ensure that they have the appropriate documentation with them at the conference.
- All conference delegates who are undergoing any kind of medical treatment should bring their own medication in sufficient quantities to cover their treatment for the duration that they are in Lithuania.
- In addition to this, all conference delegates undergoing any kind of medical treatment should bring a medical record from their doctor - (written in English), specifying their condition and the treatment they are taking. This will make things much easier in the event of unexpected circumstances - (such as medication being mislaid or the need for urgent medical care).
- An information leaflet for delegates (detailing all local services) will be made available nearer the time.
- OST where this has been pre-arranged and only for those who are unable to export substitute medication due to the laws of their country.
- Harm reduction services.
- Primary healthcare assessment in relation to acute problems and basic medical treatment.
- Referral on to specialist services as required.