Act Now! Take the survey to have your say on the future of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
This is your opportunity to have your views heard and shape the future direction of the Global Fund.
As part of a broad-based consultation process for the Global Fund’s biennial Partnership Forum taking place between March and June 2011, an online survey has been designed to hear your views on the future direction and operations of the Global Fund. The survey is open until April 30th.
The survey is structured around the following seven headings and should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
2. Respondent information
3. Principles and mandate
4. Implementation and results
5. Constituency engagement and governance
6. Oversight and Accountability
7. Innovation for Impact
You may not be familiar with all of the issues raised in the questions – if you are not sure how to answer a question, just tick ‘don’t know’where you can and keep going – don’t give up.
The objectives of the survey are to:
· Understand the concerns and views of Global Fund constituencies, including those who are interested but have not yet been able to engage with the Global Fund.
· Give diverse constituencies the opportunity to input into the ongoing evolution and work of the Global Fund
· Provide an opportunity for partners to input into the 2011 Partnership Forum
· Inform strategic discussions and direction of the Global Fund
· Inform implementation of Global Fund grants and policies
The survey is available in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Russian). If you wish to take the survey in a language other than English please go to the Consultation website where French, Spanish and Russian will be available within days.http://www.aidsportal.org/web/globalfundconsult/home
To take part in other consultation opportunities and continue this conversation, please join the Global Fund Consultation eForum by sending a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this project please visit the website below.
Global Fund Consultation Team