HR17 is Sold Out!

Registration is closed and HR17 is sold out.

Media Registration is free to all bonafide media representatives. Please send all enquiries to media[at]hri[dot]global.

Visa Information 

Visitors need a valid passport to enter Canada. They may also require a visa. For further information, we recommend that you check with a Canadian embassy or consulate.

Visitors from non-visa countries can stay for three months in Canada and can arrange an extension of a further three months on application to Immigration Canada.

You can check this page to find the addresses of foreign embassies in Canada.

Please note: the visa application process can take up to eight months for the nationals of some countries. Please ensure that you allow enough time to complete the process.

Electronic Travel Authorization

As of March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada.

Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens and Canadian permanent residents are not eligible to apply for an eTA.

You can find further information and apply for your eTA here.

HR17 Montréal
25th Harm Reduction International Conference
Montréal, Canada | 14 - 17 May 2017 | #hr17 | @HRInews
At the heart of the response. Au coeur de la solution.
20 Years. Harm Reduction International

aidq. Association des intervenants en dépendance du Québec.