HR19 Film Festival at the Harm Reduction International Conference 2019: Call for Submissions!
The Rights Reporter Foundation and Harm Reduction International welcomes entries to the Film Festival at the 26th Harm Reduction International Conference!
The Film Festival will provide an opportunity for participants to watch and discuss thought-provoking films about harm reduction and drug policies produced by film makers and activists from all over the world.
We are now accepting submissions to the Festival for screening. The deadline for applications is now Wednesday 13 March, 2019 (11:59pm CET) (previously 8 March). To enter, fill out this simple form here. All entries to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No entry fee for applications
- Entry forms must be completed in English
- Production dates must be between May 2017 and March 2019
- A separate application must be made for each film
- Films that have already been presented at earlier events and published online ARE eligible
The best films will be selected for screening at HR19 by the Rights Reporter Foundation and Harm Reduction International, based on the following criteria:
- The film’s message shall promote the philosophy and practice of harm reduction
- The film shall exhibit sensitivity to the human rights of people who use drugs
- The quality of the movie
- The creativity of the production
The Film Festival team includes activists working for the Budapest-based Rights Reporter Foundation and its drug policy website, Drugreporter.