Registration for HR19 is now open! Our online registration is a simple and secure process; HRI accepts all major credit cards and once payment has been completed, registrations are confirmed with an online receipt and an email confirmation. Additional delegate information will be made available to you in your online account at key points in the run-up to the conference, to help you gain the most from attending.
HR17 in Montreal was a sell-out conference so we would encourage all delegates to book early to ensure availability, and to take advantage of the discounted rates.
It will soon be possible to make discounted group bookings online; more information to follow.
Media Registration is free to all bonafide media representatives. Please send all enquiries to press[at]hri[dot]global.
Strict terms apply when registering. All registrations must be made online. HRI unfortunately cannot accept payment over the phone or by fax. Payment can be made on the day of arrival (subject to availability) but please bear in mind that the cost on the door is substantially higher than if booking in advance.
Abstract submission will open in August; more information to follow.
|Dates||Band||High Income Countries||Low Income Countries|
|18 May 2018 – 11 January 2019||Early Bird||£495||£395|
|5 January – 5 April 2019||Standard||£625||£515|
|6 April – 1 May 2019||Late/Onsite||£995|
All prices are quoted in GB Pounds Sterling.
High Income Rate applies to:
- Delegates working and/or resident in ‘High Income’ countries, as defined by the World Bank in its annual ‘Country Classification’, published on 1st July each year
- Delegates employed by UN Agencies and other international organisations
Low Income Rate applies to:
- Delegates working and/or living in ‘Low Income’ and ‘Middle Income’ countries that do not appear on the World Bank ‘High Income’ list
- Full-time and unwaged students (proof of status will be required)
- Unwaged delegates, including those working in a voluntary capacity for drug user and service provider organisations (proof will be required)
Low and high income countries are as defined by the World Bank. If your country does not appear in this list, you may pay at the low income rate.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bahamas, The
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong SAR, China
- Isle of Man
- Korea, Rep.
- Macao SAR, China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
- Slovak Republic
- St. Kitts and Nevis St. Martin (French part)
- Taiwan, China
- Trinidad and TobagoTurks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Discounts are available for group bookings, as follows:
- 2.5% for 5-10 bookings
- 5% for 11+ bookings
Please email conference(at)hri.global if you would like to make a group booking.