Individuals requiring an official ‘Letter of Invitation’ for their visa from the conference organisers must contact Marius Palapis at West Express (our logistics partner). To receive a ‘Letter of Invitation’, delegates must first register their details on the conference registration system and have paid for all outstanding registration fees.
When contacting West Express about your visa application please include the following personal information (without this information West Express will be unable to arrange a visa on your behalf):
- Name, Surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Home address
- Passport number
- Passport issue place
- Passport issue date
- Passport validity
- Working place & position
- Work address
Visas cannot be obtained for Lithuania unless contact has been made with West Express. Please see the list below for those who do NOT require a visa to enter into Lithuania.
The conference organisers do not accept or create any financial obligation in issuing a ‘Letter of Invitation’. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate.
List of Countries, Whose Citizens DO NOT Require Visas to Enter the Republic of Lithuania:
1. Albania (for holders of biometric or diplomatic passport only);
3. Antigua and Barbuda;
5. Armenia (for holders of diplomatic passport only);
12. Bosnia and Herzegovina (for holders of biometric or diplomatic passport only);
13. Brunei Darussalam;
17. China (for holders of diplomatic and official passports only, for 30 days from the day of entry);
18. Costa Rica;
21. Czech Republic;
26. Georgia (for holders of diplomatic passport only);
31. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (for holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region passport only);
35. Israel (for holders of regular national, diplomatic or official passports only);
38. Korea (South);
42. Macau Special Administrative Region (for holders of Macau Special Administrative Region passport only);
43. Macedonia ( for holders of biometric passport only);
47. Morocco (for holders of diplomatic passport only);
49. Moldova (for holders of diplomatic passport only);
51. Montenegro (for holders of biometric passport only);
53. New Zealand;
56. Oman (for holders of diplomatic, official and special passport only)
59. Philippines (for holders of diplomatic and official passport only, no longer than 21 d.);
63. Russia (for holders of diplomatic passport only);
64. Saint Kitts and Nevis;
65. San Marino;
66. El Salvador;
67. Serbia (for holders of biometric passport only, excluding holders of Serbian passports issued by the Serbian Coordination Directorate (in SerbianKoordinaciona uprava);
75. Taiwan (for holders of passports with identity card number);
76. Turkey (for holders of diplomatic, official and special passports only);
77. Ukraine (for holders of diplomatic and official passport only);
78. United Kingdom;
79. United States;
81. Vatican City (Holy See);
UN Laissez-passer allows the holder to travel to the Republic of Lithuania without a visa for up to 90 days within half a year.
Citizens of other countries, travelling to the Republic of Lithuania, require visas.
For more information please visit the Consular Information website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania.